OpenMoko announces the World’s First Integrated Open Source Mobile Communications Platform at Open Source in Mobile Conference in Amsterdam.
Open mobile communications development platform and phones will create explosive growth of mobile applications to rival the diversity and size of the massive ring tone market and foster new income models for carriers.
- 2.8″ VGA touch screen
- A-GPS for location and navigation services
- GSM850/900/1800/1900 compatibility for network support in Europe, Asia
Pacific, Japan, Africa and the US
- Application manager to install / remove / update applications
- Push email, contacts, and calendar synchronization
- OpenMoko Software Development Kit (SDK) for application development
- 1200 mAh battery (charged over USB)
- 128 MB SDRAM
- 64 MB NAND Flash
- Bluetooth 2.0
Link & Image: OpenMoko